Exevalon
Area of Focus: Concept Art, Illustration, Graphic Design & Game Design

Winged Victory: V For Victory

Postby Exevalon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:36 pm

TitleScreen_clear_largev.png

LogoSplash_screen.png

Progress Phase I original: 100%
Progress Phase I Atari 2600: 5%

Winged Victory is a stealth-action game with influences and inspirations from Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear series. Caught behind enemy lines, Victoria Ninehart must AVOID, EVADE, and SURVIVE in the jungles of Vietnam. INTEL will be invaluable if you want to live to see another day. Remember, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Phase I was completed in November 25th of 2016 and is available for download on https://burnerknight-studios.itch.io/winged-victory-phase-i.

I began work on Phase 1.3 which would implement a new HIDE! mechanic, item use, and physical INTEL to recover, but ended up scrapping it because of difficulties and bugs I was running across. I also had a feeling that I was missing something and needed to go back to the drawing board. Phase I is currently on the redesign board as I pursue a closer and more focused vision of what I originally intended; For Phase I to look and play like an Atari 2600 game.

I'll share some concept art and mockups of how it might look, while also sharing concepts for a potential mobile release which will be entirely different.
WingedVictory_Atari2600_concept_mockup.jpg

WingedVictory_Atari2600_mockup.jpg

WingedVictory_Atari2600_mockup_v1.jpg

WingedVictory_Atari2600_mockup_v2.jpg

WingedVictory_Atari2600_mockup_v3.jpg

WingedVictory_RD_mockup_s.jpg

WingedVictory_RD_mockup2_s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

One thought opens a thousand eyes, one sun brings a thousand dawns.

Return to “Raul Rivera Arroyo's Small Group”