Cenokga Entertainment Studios

Whether one person or over twenty people, tell us about your place and company culture. Explain the niche your trying to carve out in the Christian Game arena.
KyleR
Area of Focus: General

Cenokga Entertainment Studios

Postby KyleR » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle Ransford. I'm new to the forum and wanted to share info about my game studio and my game development ideas.

Last year I came up with the name of my Indie game studio Cenokga, which is an abbreviation for Central Oklahoma Gaming. Since Oklahoma is where I'm originally from. And this year I'm finally going at it full force.

More about Cenokga can be found at

http://Cenokga.com
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram @Cenokga

My inspiration for the games I have in development come from the games I grew up playing in the 90's. The games currently in development are 8-bit and 16-bit styles. So, I have a Retro 90's niche to my first games.

I also plan on having Christian values and themes in my games. Although not overly blatant, more like how C.S. Lewis does it with Narnia by using examples.

I have a major game in development currently titled "Project: Knights" and about to launch a Kickstarter for it. If allowed, I'd like to share it on the forum. And with the major game, I also have a few side games I'm currently developing.

I'd really like to be more involved in the Christian game development community. So, if anyone finds my studio interesting, please give a follow on the social networks.

Owner of Cenokga Entertainment Studios

Return to “Studio Profiles”